Croke Park Stadium Tour
Croke Park, Dublin
Tue, 18 Jul 2017
General Event Information
- Share or Bookmark this event
Further Event Information
Croke Park Stadium Tour & GAA Museum
Visit Croke Park Stadium and find out what being Irish is all about!
Croke Park Stadium Tours offer an access-all-areas trip through the home of Irish sport.
Explore the museum with its new exhibition galleries that vividly illustrate the story of Gaelic games from ancient times to the present day.
* Taking a Tour
All patrons are advised to note the following in relation to the tour:
The duration of the tour is approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes. The tour itself takes about 1 hour and is preceded by a short-film A Sunday in September (20 mins)
Comfortable shoes and warm clothing on colder days are recommended
Patrons are advised that there is a lot of walking involved in the stadium tour and it incorporates steps, ramps and escalators but not lifts
It is essential that patrons remain with the tour guide for the entire duration of the tour
Entry onto the pitch is strictly forbidden
All tours are wheel chair accessible
The tour route is subject to change on a daily basis
Groups of 20 or more are required to book in advance
Croke Park is a working venue and stadium tours operate throughout the year but can sometimes be affected by the busy events schedule in the stadium.
* Click 'Buy Tickets' button above and select your tour time on the next page!
Important Access Information
• Due to concert preparation works taking place in the stadium, please note the following changes to entry and exit to the GAA Museum, which is your tour starting point.
• There is no access to the GAA Museum from Clonliffe Road (St Joseph’s Avenue)
• Parking for visitors is available in the Davin Car Park which is located directly behind the Davin Stand.
• The entrance to the Davin Car Park is located off the North Circular Road and accessed via St. Margaret’s Avenue (first left after Gills Pub on the corner with Russell Street).
• Access to the GAA Museum is clearly signposted from the Davin Car Park and security personnel are be on duty to direct visitors.
• Please note the entrance to the Davin Car Park is off St. Margaret’s Avenue.
• PEDESTRIAN ACCESS IS ALSO VIA THE DAVIN CAR PARK AS ABOVE. Pedestrians can also access the Davin Car Park via Russell Street. Please see map below.